Did you know that your Internet Explorer is out of date?To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version or download another web browser.
A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below. Just click on the icons to get to the download page.
Your browser will need to close to complete the installation and you will need to manually reload the site when finished
Search Results for Validation Specialist
Quality Systems SpecialistQuality Systems Specialist Our client, based in Cork, is seeking a Quality Specialist with expertise within Computer Systems, to join their team on a 12 month contract. This is a superb opportunity to join one of the world’s largest healthcare organisations. Responsibilities • Develop, review and update validation plans and process flow diagrams for system implementation projects • Responsible for protocol, execution work, and final report review and approval • Develop, implement and enforce computer validation policies and practices &bu...
Validation EngineerOur client, a multinational biotech based in south Dublin, is seeking 4 x Validation Engineers to join their team. 12 month contract, some shift work may be re
Other Medical Device Jobs
Validation Specialist Career Profile
Validation SpecialistValidation is a Quality assurance process of establishing evidence that provides a high degree of assurance that a product, service, or system accomplishes its intended requirements. This often involves acceptance of fitness for purpose with end users and other product stakeholders. A highly technical position, the validation engineer completes or oversees all the calibration and testing of the various instruments and pieces of equipment. Validation is associated with all aspects of medical device industry from laboratories, manufacturing to computer software
Key Responsibilities of the Validation Engineer
- The execution and completion of process, systems and equipment validations and revalidations in accordance with Validation Master Plans, schedules and Company policy.
- Co-ordinate activities in all areas of validation
- Prepare, execute and complete Validation Protocols and Reports, ensuring compliance to all relevant Quality Standards and Regulatory requirements.
- As assigned, participate in cross functional teams to establish validation strategies and objectives to support the business
- As needed, assist in providing related training and support.
- Provide guidance and support to all departments/staff as needed regarding related issues, ensuring compliance, as applicable, with ISO13485 and all other Quality Standards, Validation Regulations and Guidance Documents.
- Maintain on-going understanding and knowledge of the latest regulatory requirements for validation in compliance with EU/U.S. regulations and guidance documents.
- Monitor the progress of validation projects on a daily/weekly basis ensuring that there is continuous drive/focus on meeting schedules.
Participate in/Lead the review of validation practices in the company; monitor trends, and initiate improvement opportunities.
Contract QA Specialist Engineering Quality Assurance Dublin West Wexford Mayo Chemistry Pharmaceutical Contract Quality Engineering Automation Engineer QA Engineer Biotechnology Galway City IT Process Engineer Scientific Validation Specialist Biopharmaceutical Diagnostics Regulatory Affairs Validation Engineer Life Science Quality Engineer Westmeath Engineering IT Life Science Validation Coordinator Medical Device Dublin