Our client is an innovative start-up in Limerick and seeking a Validation Engineer with experience in software to join their team in a role which is brand-new and reports to the CTO.
• Responsible for the creation of validation documentation including validation plan, validation report, traceability matrix for custom and COTS software
• Responsible for the development and execution of manual user acceptance tests
• Work closely with business analysts on creation of user requirement specifications meeting regulatory requirements
• Follow, and submit to, best practice in relation to a clearly documented and audit friendly validation process.
• Determine the feasibility of projects in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
• Anticipate problems proactively and take appropriate actions to mitigate impact.
• Responsible for the tracking and managing the resolution of issues generated during validation.
• Providing timely status and project updates to management as required.
• Take responsibility for being quality gateway for your own deliverables.
• Work closely with the rest of the software team members and provide an emphasis on quality and validation best practices.
• Minimum 3 + years’ experience in similar role in company developing software for regulated industry such as pharma using agile methodology
• Degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or software engineering desired; or equivalent combination of relevant work experience and education.
• Certification in testing tools or testing skills desirable.
Contact Brian Christensen on 01 6854747 or submit your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Brian Christensen | Tel: +353 (0) 1 685 4747