Did you know that your Internet Explorer is out of date?To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version or download another web browser.
A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below. Just click on the icons to get to the download page.
Your browser will need to close to complete the installation and you will need to manually reload the site when finished
Other similar job titles you may be intertested in include:
Operational Excellence Lead
There are no Open Vacancies that Match your Search
Please view a sample career profile in the box below
or click here to browse all open vacancies
Supply Chain Analyst Career Profile
Supply Chain Analyst
A Supply Chain Analyst uses analytical and quantitative methods to understand, predict, and enhance supply chain processes. They have responsibility for assembling data, analysing performance, identifying problems, and developing recommendations which support SCM planning and operations. They analyse the movement of goods through the supply pipeline, monitor current processes, identify and analyse gaps, and develop process improvements. A supply Chain Analyst is expected to use their skills in database management and spreadsheet analysis to help the business increase cash flows, inventory turns, and employee productivity.
Key duties and requirements of a Supply Chain Analyst would include
- Gathers and interprets relevant data (costs, productivity, demand patterns, etc.)
- Investigates problems, finds root causes, and develops solutions
- Develops performance reports and distributes them to stakeholders
- Monitors contract compliance of carriers and other logistics service providers
- Provides analytical support for projects, new business opportunities, and proposals
- Coordinates delivery schedules and other supply chain activities
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Familiar with logistics and production planning concepts
- Understand contracts and pricing
- Ability to work with individuals at all organisational levels
- Strong project management skills
Quality Assurance Controls Engineer Regulatory Affairs Engineering Contract Westmeath Scientific Process Engineer Quality Engineering Quality Engineer Biopharmaceutical Validation Engineer Pharmaceutical Dublin Chemistry IT Automation Engineer QA Specialist Medical Device Engineering Wexford Life Science Life Science IT Contract Validation Specialist Galway City Dublin West Validation Coordinator Mayo Biotechnology QA Engineer