We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning Medical Device organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
1) qualified candidates will have experience in a medical device or pharmaceutical manufacturing facility
2) proven track record on troubleshooting processes
3) strong teamwork and communication skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams, interacting with a diversity of disciplines such as R & D, Packaging Engineering, Quality Engineering, Regulatory Affairs, Marketing, etc.
4) excellent oral and written skills and able to communicate both up and down the business ladder within franchise or technical competency area is required
5) demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative/teamwork environment is required
6) independent organizational and time management skills is required
Education & Experience
1) an undergraduate (BS) degree with Microbiology, Biology, Engineering or related discipline is required; an advanced degree is desirable.
2) a minimum of 5 years of experience in a medical device or pharmaceutical (combination) industry with a GMP and/or ISO regulated environment is required.
3) competent in using computer software such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and analytical software.
If interested in this posting please feel free to contact Seán McCarthy on +353 (0)87 798 8480 or email@example.com for further information.