Our client is one of the world's largest medical device companies. This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader, and further develop your career with an innovative team. You will focus on all stages of the product development process from concept generation through to commercialization of cutting-edge devices.
The role includes the following responsibilities and skill sets:
• Identify and assess opportunities for device, technology & process development.
• Work from basic clinical need through opportunity assessment and device concept to prototype.
• Effectively represent company while interacting with physicians to filter their needs into product requirements and concepts.
• Participate in technical innovation across the department.
• Identify and mitigate technological risks throughout the design process.
• Apply understanding of anatomy & physiology with engineering knowledge in materials and processes to generate feasible designs.
• Interface effectively and build relationships with team members, other staff and key technology and component suppliers, both locally and globally.
• Play a key role on the product /process /engineering /leadership fronts potentially progressing a project from concept phase into commercialization phase.
• Contribute to resolution of technical challenges with existing designs and support portfolio sustaining activities.
• Contribute to generation of intellectual property.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Qualified person to Bachelor/Master’s Degree level 8 in Mechanical, Biomedical or related .engineering discipline and desirably with 5 years relevant experience.
• Dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
• Experienced interfacing with physicians and reducing feedback to device concepts.
• Familiar with problem solving techniques and methodologies with broad biomedical materials and processing knowledge.
If you meet the requirments and are interested in the role, please apply to this role today!
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Kevin Silke | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9255