Senior R&D QA Executive
Our client, one of the largest multinational companies based in Galway is recruiting for Senior R&D QA Executive. The suitable candidate must have prior experience working in Aseptic sterile pharmaceutical manufacturing environment with QA/QC with good knowledge of product development.
• This position is responsible for carrying out tasks and projects related to managing compliance activities during qualification and validation based on Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
• These activities include review and approval of change controls, nonconformance investigations, and protocols, supplier qualification and batch release.
• Partners with other Departments to ensure that compliance systems are implemented in an efficient manner.
• Reviews and/or approves nonconformance investigations and their associated documentation.
• Tracks investigations from the initiation through closure processes and advises relevant personnel on the status of investigations and associated CAPA and commitments, as appropriate.
• Carries out tasks related to the management of project and site change control systems: Reviews and/or approves change control requests, implementation actions, and request closures.
• Relevant Degree in science with varying ability and experience in QA/QC at Aseptic sterile pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
• Experience of all quality system aspects including: Deviation management, CAPA, complaint handling, auditing, change management, supplier qualification, and batch release.
• Experience with quality management software systems such as Trackwise
• Ability to multi task with several areas of responsibility. Able to work on own initiative.
• Organized, Quality Risk assessors, People person, Problem solver, Pro-active
• Self-motivated, Positive attitudes, organized, takes ownership in tasks, wiliness to learn, ‘people persons’,
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Jannet Diana | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9255