Senior QC Microbiology 24/7 Shift
We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning Pharmaceutical organization based in Dublin. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Environmental Monitoring of Grade 8/9 Cleanrooms
• Environmental Monitoring of Grade 5/7 Cleanrooms & Isolators
• Reading of Environmental Monitoring Plates
• Bioburden testing of water & disinfectants
• Writing technical reports
• Water sampling
• Testing of In Process samples such as Protein Concentration, Density & pH
Education and Experience :
• Bachelors degree in a science discipline
• Biopharmaceutical QC experience in a microbiology lab
• Experience with regulatory compliance in cGMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products
If interested in this posting please feel free to contact Rachel Kent on +353 (0)87 427 8808 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.