We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning Biopharmaceutical organization based in Dublin This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Project management and execution of assigned projects including project prioritization, resources management, status management and external communication.
• Working with various stakeholders, to scope projects and ensure requirements are satisfied. Project input will NOTAG from concept, through design, construction, commissioning and operation
• Coordinating the introduction of new processes, equipment and materials including problem solving and troubleshooting equipment issues prior to qualification & start-up
• Development and implementation of maintenance programs and spare parts inventory optimization with the introduction of new equipment.
• Ability to translate strategic/emerging technology solutions into pragmatic executable plans
• Development and management of change controls
• Participate as a member of multidisciplinary site and multisite teams
• Lead on the floor execution for project delivery, micro planning scheduled activities in critical non commercial windows.
• Development of detailed specifications, engineering documents, protocols and standard operating procedures
• Work in a collaborative manner within the Process Teams structure and contributes to Root Cause Investigations and Cross Functional Investigations.
• Works in a collaborative manner with the System Owners, Maintenance Supervisors & Technicians, Capital Project Engineers and Vendors to perform equipment upgrade and/or retrofits.
• Perform all tasks with due care and attention ensuring compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices and company requirements, policies and procedures
• Support a safe working environment by complying with environmental health/safety practice, rules and regulations
• Travel may be required to support execution of projects
Required Knowledge and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical) or Relevant Experience
• Typically, 5+ years engineering experience, preferably in the biotechnology industry / aseptic pharmaceutical environment or Automated Inspection and/or Automated Device Assembly, Labelling and Ancillary processes.
• Device assembly / Packaging Experience preferred.
• Technology transfer experience preferred.
• Proven project management experience.
• Strong mechanical capability with hands on experience in a technical role within a high-volume manufacturing environment, is advantageous
• Demonstrated experience in a GDP Compliant environment.
• Experience in MS Office, MS Project, Change Control & Document Management Systems
• Proven ability working cross functionally, delivering technical solutions and implementing improvements.
• Solid leadership skillset and experience working in a team environment, embracing an interdependent working culture that delivers results
• Technical report writing and communication/presentation skills
• Data driven decision maker
• Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-moving environment
If interested in this posting please feel free to contact Jack Caffrey on +353 (0)87 3854921or firstname.lastname@example.org forfurther information.