Senior Process Development Engineer
We are currently looking to source a Senior Process Development Engineer to join a dynamic & experienced team. This position requires the candidate to have a proven track record in managing and delivering complex projects with significant technical challenges. Overall responsibility for various projects, including process development, design development, implementation of new equipment/automation and new product introduction.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Develop and enhance manufacturing processes by implementing Lean and Six-Sigma methodologies to maintain process control and stability.
• Coordinate, plan and manage the transfer of New Product Introductions (NPI) and technology transfer programs and to ensure strict adherence to project timelines.
• Introduction of manufacturing equipment and fixturing. To take ownership from initial supplier selection right through to installation and validation of equipment/processes.
• Create and maintain manufacturing and procedural documentation, including technical drawings, equipment specifications, User Requirements Specifications (URS), and Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) documents.
• Development of specifications for assessing the performance of the new processes.
• Ensure the timely and successful completion of process-based projects in accordance with the needs of the business.
• To provide technical support to R&D during product development to allow for smooth transition of new products in to the manufacturing environment.
• To actively engage in providing engineering support and technical training to the manufacturing group.
• Assist in the recruitment and training of new personnel to support organisation growth.
• Creation of engineering protocols and reports associated with test method development, the acquisition of new equipment, validation of processes and equipment.
• Assist in the Sourcing, approval and the Auditing of vendors.
• Lead IQ validation activities with regards to the introduction of new equipment. Also, take the lead with respect to commercialisation of product development projects in terms of executing OQ, PQ and PPQ activities.
• Lead process change activities so that upgrades are implemented in an efficient quality-focussed manner.
• Serve as point of contact between Process Development and Quality departments in terms of planning the introduction of new equipment, upgrading current systems, implementing process changes, etc.
Skills & Qualifications
• Primary and/or a postgraduate degree BS, MS, or PhD (mechanical, Materials, Polymer, or Biomedical Engineering, or related technical field).
• Minimum 5 years Process Development and new product introduction experience in Medical Device Manufacturing.
• Strong technical ability based on a broad and deep knowledge of fundamental engineering principles.
• Strong work ethic, creative problem solving, capable of working on own initiative.
• Excellent writing, presentation, and verbal communication skills essential.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Simon Gillivan | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9258
PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY BY CLICKING HERE
Under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003, your details will be kept confidential and will not be passed to a third party without your express prior consent.
Science Recruitment | Engineering Jobs | Scientific Jobs
Pharmaceutical Jobs | Medical Device Jobs | Clinical Research Jobs | Biotechnology Jobs