We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning medical device organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Serve as planning primary point of contact for strategic collaboration with manufacturing sites and or regional partners
• Own Global performance metrics for your defined scope of responsibilities (Backorders, OTIF, Sets deployment, Inventory targets, etc.)
• Drive distribution centre inventory optimization.
• Drive accuracy of the global signal through strengthening customer connectivity.
• Be accountable for planning parameter reviews & accuracy
• Support the improvement of supply reliability and customer satisfaction via STEM process (Short Term Exception Management)
• Collaborate with internal cross-functional partners such as Global S&OP/DP/ NPI/ to integrate site-specific strategies or constraints into the global franchise or regional processes to contribute to end customer service to the highest degree possible.
• Support the supply closed loop process robustness to enable supply communication
• Drive Process Improvement initiatives and Work Instructions robustness.
• Support the monthly Demand & Supply Reconciliation & S&OP forums
Education & Experience
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required.
• An advanced degree in Planning, Statistics or Engineering is preferred.
• APICS, Green Belt, Project Management would be an asset.
• Experience in the planning area.
If interested in this posting please feel free to contact Seán McCarthy on +353 (0)87 798 8480 or email@example.com for further information.