We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning Medical Device organization based in Limerick. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Manage and proactively communicate supply status and critical supply chain metrics. Perform ad-hoc analytical analysis, recognize issues, develop plan for resolution, and implement and / or influence the support of key partners to aid implementation. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with presentation of information.
• Work with plants, sourcing partners and internal cross-functional organizations to improve product cycle time and increase supply flexibility and reliability. Assess and manage partner capacity requirements and capabilities.
Ensure appropriate inventory levels utilizing entitlement modeling and identify and drive minimization of write-offs
• Represent and make supply commitments on behalf of supply chain organization on New Product Launches and Promotions.
• Effectively manage phase in and phase out or product changes. Review, approve, and coordinate implementation of Document Change Orders.
• Communication with WW partners with respect to Supply Capabilities and projected output
• Key stakeholder in Global Sales and Operations Planning Process
• Participate in Global Supply Chain initiatives
Responsible for timely and correct supply towards our affiliates / customers, monitors effectiveness of the team activities, and acts as a supply chain coordinator to push improvements
• Manage Purchase Orders including changes and exception handling
Education & Experience
• 3-5 Years of Operations experience including Materials Planning or Procurement in a high-volume manufacturing Medical / pharmaceutical industry.
• Contract Manufacturing experience
If interested in this posting please feel free to contact Seán McCarthy on +353 (0)87 798 8480 or email@example.com for further information.