We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning Medical Device organization based in Dublin. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
· Lead Compliance, Certification and Knowledge Transfer activities within the Core PMO team
· Use expert communication and leadership skills to establish a common understanding of the project timelines, milestones and expectations on delivery
· Drive simplifying of complexity, managing ambiguity and clarifying deliverables in specific areas of the EU MDR Program, primarily compliance, certification and knowledge transfer
· Collect, analyse and report out data and metrics on project health working with data owners in franchises, platforms, functions and other workstreams
· Monitor & communicate status in partnership with project leadership & key stakeholders
· Execute the data collection and transformation processes to produce performance tracking business reports.
· Support the creation of monthly updates and reports for Senior Leadership
Education & Experience
· Master’s Degree or equivalent in Quality, Business Strategy, Supply Chain or Planning
· Recognised Qualification or Certification in Project Management preferred
· 10+ years’ experience in program management in a multinational corporate environment leading Quality, Regulatory or Business Transformation project teams.
· Ability to self-manage and thrive in a dynamic, virtual global team environment.
· Ability to build strong collaborative relationships in a multicultural remote team.
If interested in this posting please feel free to contact Seán McCarthy on +353 (0)87 798 8480 or email@example.com for further information.