We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award winning medical device organization based in Limerick. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Project Management
• Technical support for manufacturing:
• Utilize Lean Manufacturing tools, Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Methodical approach to problem solving
• Training and mentoring: Develop and improve planned maintenance regimes
• Train maintenance engineers on planned maintenance regimes
• Improve fault diagnosis skills within engineering
• Procurement from Quotation to delivery of Project equipment
• Dealing with equipment suppliers and service providers: Develop support relationships with external sources
• Upgrade existing equipment to improvequality, throughput,workflow and yield
• Support change control,introduction of change,new product and process introduction
• Be aware of impact of new products on manufacturing equipment – assess and support
• Be aware of quality elements of new products and assess their impact on current manufacturing process’s equipment
Education & Experience
• Machine safety regulations
• Involved in machine commissioning
• Electrical/mechanical/pneumatic systems awareness. Control systems experience.
• Experience in process transfer or large project role
• Strong mechanical aptitude and good knowledge of materials, economics, science, mathematics, engineering, and relevant laws and legal regulations.
• Excellent communication skills are essential
• 5 - 10 years experience preferable
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480