We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning medical device organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Support the day to day manufacturing operation environment to allow operations to meet its targets.
• Support business key metrics with ongoing process improvements and introduction of new technology.
• Deliver key projects to the Value Stream which will positively impact on the key metrics.
• Drive process improvements/capacity increases through New technology/equipment introductions.
• Competent in validation requirements on new equipment introductions/processes/process changes.
• Design & develop tools, fixtures, gages and special equipment for manufacturing operations and new product / process introductions in conjunction with Toolroom Technicians and Manufacturing Engineers.
• Identify capital spend and budget requirements for process improvements.
• Preparation and maintenance of all relevant manufacturing specifications.
• Preparation and project management of all line extensions/NPI including supporting documentation as reqd.
• Focus on reduction of unit cost of production, through accountability for specific cells i.e. Consumable Cost, Scrap Cost and Cell Efficiency.
• Support ongoing Safety Incident corrective actions and ERGO team initiatives/actions
Education & Experience
• Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering / Science discipline, with 5+ years relevant experience.
• Experience in Validation of equipment and implementation of automated machining solutions is desired.
• Experience in regulated industry, FDA, ISO, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to lead significant projects to completion, on time and within budget
• Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to make effective decisions
If interested in this posting please feel free to contact Seán McCarthy on +353 (0)87 798 8480 or email@example.com for further information.