Senior Electronic Design Engineer
An exciting start up medical device organisation is looking for a Senior Electronic Design Engineer to join their team in Galway. You will be responsible for electronic design and transfer manufacturing. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing organisation.
• Lead the electronic design programme of sensor solutions
• Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design
• Takes ownership in design reviews for electronic schematic design, FW/SW architecture and PCB/PCBA development
• Project manage design and development work with key suppliers including design related documentation
• Evaluate and implement designs to ensure that all requirements (UL, IEC, FDA) are being met in the design process.
• Responsible for EMC compliance and safety testing
• Minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience working in electronic design
• Degree in Electronic Engineering, or a related discipline
• Experienced in working through Medical Device Product Development Life Cycle from concept inception through development, launch and sustaining
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Claire Kenny | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9287