Life Science Recruitment are souring a Senior CAPA Specialist on a permanent basis for a global medical device company. For this role we are looking to speak with experienced candidates who have backgrounds in working with Quality Management Systems adhering to corrective and preventative action processes and procedures.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Working within the QMS team under general supervision and ensuring compliance to CAPA processes and procedures and is responsible for but not limited to.
• Responsibility for review and approval of NC and CAPAs, with attention to detail, review for completeness, accuracy, effectivity and timeliness. Review & Approval of CAPA changes including extension requests.
• Liaise with relevant functional groups, facilitate and mentor teams through all stages of the NC / CAPA process.
• Ensuring users provide the necessary rigor to the eCAPA system content including maintaining a live document with all relevant evidence attached, in a timely manner.
• As a problem solving methodology expert, facilitate and coach NC & CAPA teams in the application of problem solving techniques and promote its use and development e.g. Human Error Reduction, 4-D etc.
• Subject Matter Expert on all related procedures, ensuring compliance to the relevant Corporate procedures. Super user of eCAPA system.
• Lead & execute the NC/CAPA Review board forums. Lead multi-site forums and participate in global forums.
• Manage & monitor site NC/CAPA KPIs including reporting requirements, provide detailed updates and information in support of quality & business review forums, also liaising with other GQO sites to ensure compliance to global requirements & metrics are achieved.
• Ensure adequate training is developed, maintained and provided to all users of CAPA process & systems.
• Identify continuous improvement and collaboration opportunities, promoting development and implementation of quality data and reports for improvement and optimization of business processes / results.
• Lead &/or participate in cross-plant and corporate project teams in areas of CAPA and quality systems improvement.
Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor degree/ Masters of Science, Engineering or equivalent in related subject.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in area of quality systems or engineering or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 4 years in regulated environment required.
• Experience in interacting with regulatory agencies (FDA, MoH, TUV, etc.) required.
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of US and International Medical Device Regulations.
• Strong knowledge of supporting Quality Systems (e.g. Audits, Management review, Quality Planning).
• Must possess strong communication, project management and influencing skills as well as the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong written & oral communication and negotiations skills.
• Strong in critical thinking and "outside the box" thinking.
• Highly developed problem solving skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage and complete projects in a matrix organization.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently.
• Experience in working in a compliance risk situation.
• Demonstrated knowledge of U.S. Food and Drug regulations, as well as of European and international regulatory/industry guidelines/standards, and ability to interpret and apply.
• High level of PC skills. Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint packages
• Some travel may be required, up to 10%.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Simon Gillivan | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9258
PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY BY CLICKING HERE
Under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003, your details will be kept confidential and will not be passed to a third party without your express prior consent.
Science Recruitment | Engineering Jobs | Scientific Jobs
Pharmaceutical Jobs | Medical Device Jobs | Clinical Research Jobs | Biotechnology Jobs