Senior Associate QC Microbiology
We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning Pharmaceutical organization based in Dublin. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Lead QC Technical documentation projects as an individual contributor.
• Accountable for timely completion of projects within the technical writing role.
• Collaborate with internal resources and business partners to support project requirements and ensure project completion.
• Work in accordance with cGMP and GLP requirements.
• Ensure consistent and good documentation practices are followed.
• Creation, review, and update of documentation, e.g. Laboratory Technical Protocols and Reports, Standard Operating Procedures, and Analytical Protocols.
• Translating complex topics into clear, concise, and understandable topics is required.
• Review standards for documentation types, structure, and assembly so that content is organised logically with the end reader in mind.
• Maintain Documents in the document management system.
• Support QC Specialist with risk assessments/procedures for new facility
• Working with the project team to ensure we have sufficient resources and equipment for the project
• Completing qualification works for the new isolator, media qualification etc
• Reading & review of EM plates
• Execution of EM PQ of new facility
Education and Experience :
• Bachelors degree in a science discipline
• Biopharmaceutical QC experience in Environmental Monitoring
• Experience with regulatory compliance in cGMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products
If interested in this posting please feel free to contact Rachel Kent on +353 (0)87 427 8808 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.