Quality & Design Assurance Engineer
Life Science Recruitment are exclusively sourcing candidates for a Quality & Design Assurance Engineer position based in the West of Ireland. Our client is a medical device manufacturer who also offer a design services capability. For this position, we are looking to speak with individuals who have experience working in the medical device industry and a background in engineering.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Provides design quality assurance support to the organisations existing product offering as well as the design services capability.
• Provides project direction on departmental or cross-functional engineering initiatives.
• Proactively investigates, identifies, and implements best-in-class Quality Engineering practices.
• Monitors compliance with company policies, procedures and applicable regulatory requirements, identifying, reporting and implementing process and system improvements.
• Demonstrate an ability to apply, recommend and/or create quality tools and apply them effectively to a variety of business situations related to product development, post market activities, project and team environments.
• Applies sound, systematic problem-solving methodologies in identifying, prioritizing, communicating, and resolving quality issues.
Skills & Qualities
• Degree in science or engineering is essential
• 4 - 6 years QE, DA, Quality System or regulatory experience in the medical device industry.
• 3 - 4 years’ experience in handling QA activities associated with product development including project management skills and leadership ability.
• Experience with Design Control Systems.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Simon Gillivan | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9258