We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning Medical Device organization based in Galway. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Candidate will serve as extended team member on a PDP Project representing the Design Assurance function and will report dotted line to the quality lead on the project.
• Will execute strategies for test method validations, design verification and shelf life protocols / reports
• Will be experienced in Risk Management including Hazard Analysis, FMECA’s, risk management plan/report and compliance to ISO14971:2019
• Be familiar with biocompatibility and sterilization (ETo) testing for medical devices
• Have very good communication skills, problem solving and reasoning and attention to detail is critical
Education & Experience
•Previous experience in Medical Device industry essential, preferably in a DA or R and D role
• Level 8 degree required with 2/3 years’ experience in Medical device industry.