We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with one of the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturers of health care products based in Dublin. This is an excellent opening for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Execute and document non-conformances, Corrective Action Requests and Corrective and Preventive Actions and report on these metrics at Quality System management reviews.
• Define and lead actions related to change requests.
• Lead and document internal audits for compliance to regulations, agreements, standards and documented processes, of market Companies and Distribution Centres.
• Guide the development of and improve comprehensive measurement systems for quality performance.
• Ensure systems to measure, assess risk and escalate quality events. Manage quality events to identify, bracket, correct, control and prevent defects.
• Lead and document internal quality procedure change efforts.
• Provide guidance and leadership based on industry and process excellence standards at expert level, including good distribution practices (GDP), international organization for standardization (ISO) and country/governmental regulations (EU MDD/ MDR and ISO 13485 regulations/ standards will be the focus).
• Participate in quality system improvement initiatives.
• Act as CAPA Champion for the Region
• Maintain the training curricula for the region.
• Create Quality Management Reviews, in alignment with the business
• Support the coordination of field actions and escalations
Education & Experience
• A science-based degree
• 1-2 years of experience in a quality function
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480