QC Analyst (Microbiology)
Our Client, Multinational company based in Cork are currently recruiting for QC Analyst (Microbiology)role This position will be suitable for those with experience in working at IMB/FDA regulated facility with superior technical knowledge of analytical techniques and knowledge of related laboratory equipment in the area of microbiological, chemistry and biochemistry testing of Bulk API and final drug product.
• Performing a wide variety of microbiology, chemistry or biochemistry testing to support utilities, raw material, in process, bulk and drug product release.
• Rapid turnaround of samples to meet manufacturing needs.
• Performing data review and approval.
• Providing support and advice to manufacturing on QC related topics.
• Initiating and leading investigations where required.
• Initiates and completes, CAPAs and Change Controls in accordance with site procedure
• Writes new and updates current procedures on electronic documentation system.
• Providing training to other analysts and to manufacturing personnel.
• Supports lean initiatives in the area of lab operations, i.e. standard work, level loading, test method execution, documentation updates and equipment qualification etc.
• The position of QC analyst requires a third-level qualification in a science discipline .
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
• Knowledgeable of FDA/EMEA regulatory requirements applicable to pharmaceuticals and aseptic products.
• Testing experience : Bioburden, Endotoxin, Conductivity and pH.
• Adaptable and flexible
• Collaboration and team work
• Experience with electronic systems such as LIMS, Electronic Lab notebooks, Empower, Trackwise etc,
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Jannet Diana | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9255