We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning Medical Device organization based in Limerick. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Develop a project case to share all pertinent information as the supply chain leader reporting back to the EU MDR Program Leader on behalf of Supply Chain
• Establish roles & responsibilities for all Supply Chain Core Team Members and extended team members as required throughout the project life cycle
• Lead the supply core team through regular meetings and report back to the program leader on the following (but not limited to): Risks key challenges, Mitigation, Objectives, critical path tracking KPIS
• Lead team to identify and manage risk throughout project
• Manage relationship with program leader, sponsor, other core team members and supply chain steering committee, including regular reviews as required
• Formally close Supply Chain portion of the project
• Product life cycle management discontinuation of products
• Barcode changes and implant card evaluation across Supply Chain
Education & Experience
• Experience in any of the following areas: Manufacturing, Quality, Supply Chain Planning, Engineering, Strategic Sourcing, and Distribution.
• Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in Medical Device manufacturing is required.
• Demonstrated strong project management skills, negotiation, financial, or analytical skills would be highly beneficial.
• Prior experience in large program and project management with people leadership skills
• Experience with Project Management/Six Sigma/Process Excellence tools, training and/or certification is preferred.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Engineering, Supply Chain or Business. Location
If interested in this posting please feel free to contact Seán McCarthy on +353 (0)87 798 8480 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.