Our client is a multi-national bulk processing plant in Co Wexford. They are seeking a Project / Process Engineer to join their team for a 12m contract.
Responsible for the design and implementation of process & facilities projects as part of site project plans.
Define, develop, implement and execute the technical solutions of the assigned project within our Bulk Process
Responsible person of the process/pack engineering management from design to execution & start up.
• Project Objectives achievement (Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Motivation)
• Engineering Methodology and tools utilisation
• Compliance with Central Engineering/Corporate Standards
• Understand the project needs and translate them into technical solutions.
• Participate actively in the different project phases according to the assignment.
• Management of the implementation of process projects (Product change and innovations) as part of the site project team linking corporate and external contractor/vendors resources.
• Develop system requirements/performance targets for tendering to external contractors.
Tender and Design + Verification Process
• Write the technical specifications, analyse the suppliers tenders and adjust them to fit the specification.
• Review tender submissions and design proposals from external contractors/vendors – verification of machinery and equipment through DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ process.
Operational Technical Support
• Working closely with Production to troubleshoot processing problems and develop solutions that supports business objectives and overall production strategy
• Ensure the support and training of the plant staff.
Facilitate Continuous Improvement
• Propose technological developments and innovations to increase factory efficiency and quality of products.
• Continuously improve standards set by facilitating and executing Practical Problem Solving/Root Cause Analysis and perform GAP analysis on manufacturing data to understand where to focus/prioritise problem solving efforts. Design process changes where relevant and implement same.
Project Design & Delivery
• As part of a wider project team assist and manage the delivery of key projects that have an impact on the site objectives.
Project Engineering (Essential)
5+ years’ previous relevant engineering experience within a fast paced, high volume manufacturing environment with demonstrable and transferable skills
Project Delivery (Essential)
Previous experience and proven track record in defining, developing, implementing, executing and delivering projects in a fast paced high volume manufacturing environment.
Dry Blending & Packaging Technology (Desired)
Experience or exposure to dry blending and packaging technologies
Contact Brian Christensen on 01 6854747 or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Brian Christensen | Tel: +353 (0) 1 685 4747