We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award winning medical device organization based in Cork. This is an excellent opening for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do. This project is chartered to launch a series of new products from 2020 to 2025.You will lead project teams at the Cork Innovation Centre that will drive design for manufacturability with our design team and develop a manufacturing process to launch a new orthopaedic implant.
1. Project planning, scheduling and driving project meetings to achieve objectives.
2. Regular reporting on the project status, performance and risks.
3. Identify appropriate resources required and escalate where necessary.
4. Facilitate communication between all stakeholders.
5. Facilitate DFM reviews with technical SME support to minimize lifecycle cost.
6. Planning and execution of qualification and validation activities.
7. Minimise Environmental and Health & Safety effects of your work.
8. Adhere to the company’s procedures as detailed in the SOP manual.
9. Support Regulatory Affairs with product submissions.
1. Third level degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Production Engineering or similar discipline.
2. Minimum 5 years in a project management capacity in a large-scale project.
1. Certification from an accredited institution in Project/Program Management.
2. 3 years’ experience in product / process development with Class II / III medical devices
3. Knowledge of medical device quality & regulatory systems and medical device directive (ISO13485, MDD and FDA CFR 820) and other pertinent Design Control requirements.
4. Knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
5. Knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Travel opportunities
- Remote working where suitable
- Flexible on-site hours (Half day on Fridays)
- Spend up to 10% of your time on other initiatives – e.g. CSR, CPD, Environmental, etc.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480
PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY BY CLICKING HERE
Under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003, your details will be kept confidential and will not be passed to a third party without your express prior consent.
Science Recruitment | Engineering Jobs | Scientific Jobs
Pharmaceutical Jobs | Medical Device Jobs | Clinical Research Jobs | Biotechnology Jobs