We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning Pharmaceutical organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Shape and develop the Quality Make EU MDR Roadmap and Lead Global Implementation
• Lead development of global risk-management strategy for Quality Make to support EUMDR tech file submissions:
• Review & ensure QS procedures and controls are in compliance to standards such as the QSRs, ISO 13485, etc and comply with the recognized Regulatory Standard
• Communicate executive summary to broad stakeholder Leadership teams of EUMDR; Joints; Franchisee; Quality. Propose solutions/roadmaps to any new emerging challenges and influence leadership teams to support as needed
• As program manager ensure key metrics of timelines; budget; resourcing plans are communicated and progressing to plan using project mgmt. tools to track progress of global team
Education & Experience
• A minimum of a Bachelors Degree, preferably in Engineering/Science or related technical field. Requires related experience and specific experience in a management/supervisory role.
• Demonstrated project management and project leadership abilities are required.
• EU MDR knowledge and understanding is preferred
• Ability to manage resources remotely.
If interested in this posting please feel free to contact Seán McCarthy on +353 (0)87 798 8480 or email@example.com for further information.