This role is within the IPC team - 4 cycle shift - HPLC Analyst Required
• Achieves competency in laboratory methods and procedures.
• Trains other QC analysts in laboratory methods and procedures
• Performs analytical testing activities in relation to method
validation and technical transfer activities to ensure that all
methods meet ICH, USP and EP guidelines.
• Executes validation, operation, maintenance, calibration and
troubleshooting of equipment and its associated software.
• Writes, executes, reports and reviews IQ/OQ and PQ protocols to
ensure that all relevant equipment is qualified for cGMP use.
• Performs routine and non-routine analytical testing activities.
• Review and approval (where appropriate) of laboratory test
Qualifications and experience
• A third level qualification of a scientific/technical discipline is
• Knowledgeable of FDA/EMEA regulatory requirements applicable
to biologics and/or pharmaceuticals.
• Builds strong productive relationships.
• Demonstrates ability to work with teams and individuals
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Paul O'Brien | Tel: 021 233 937