We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award winning Medical Device organization based in Cork. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
Project Engineer - NPI
As a Project Engineer you will be an integral part of a global team who will develop and bring to market a next generation hip system. On a daily basis your work in the Innovation Centre will interact with Quality, Operations and the Design team to develop this system throughout its lifecycle from concepts to market launch. You will lead many process feasibility discussions while utilizing your experience to ensure the development of a highly successful product that will surpass customer expectations. You will research, develop and implement technologies to develop a robust supply chain. In this highly rewarding role your communication and project management skills will be critical to success. You will report directly to the Engineering Team Leader and work closely with the global project team.
• Develop deep insights into the needs of our patients, customers, markets and communities. To cultivate external relationships and forge internal collaboration across all levels of the enterprise.
• Drive innovation by anticipating and shaping industry and market changes to advance health care globally. To translate insights into viable products and solutions that create value.
• Deliver results by inspiring and mobilizing people and teams. To empower people to act with speed, agility, and accountability
• Lead Value Engineering activities while ensuring an integrated product and process development cycle.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Biomedical Engineering or a related discipline.
• Experience in a medical device or equivalent regulated environment
• Proven track record of successfully delivering projects
• Strong decision making and problem solving skills
• Proven Root Cause analysis and problem solving techniques (A3, 8D, TRIZ or equivalent)
• Proficiency of GD&T and ASME Y14.5M 1994 standards
• Excellent Planning & Organisational Skills
• Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing processes
• Certified Six Sigma qualifications.
• Certified Project Management qualifications (IPMA/FPX).
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 7988480