National Sales Representative - Lab Products and Services
Life Science are exclusively sourcing a National Sales Representative for a leading international pharmaceutical and laboratory equipment supplier. The position will require a technically astute, sales orientated individual who will strive towards the sale of all assigned Laboratory Products & Services in line with company strategy while achieving targets and KPI’s. This is a great opportunity to work with a dynamic portfolio and a world leading company.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Organize, plan, and schedule selling time to provide optimum effective account and territory coverage.
• Maximise time selling to end users in the defined target markets.
• Grow customer base across Laboratory market to exploit complete product range assigned.
• Respond promptly and effectively to all sales leads and customer requests.
• Fully develop product knowledge capabilities, applications, product justification, in order to be recognized as the expert in the field.
• Perform highly competent demonstrations and presentations on all assigned LPS products.
• Cooperate with other sales and service personnel to accomplish overall sales objectives by attending trade shows, meetings, doing special assignments and other duties or projects as requested by management.
• Co-operate and develop relationships with the sales personnel of dealers when it gives access to end users in target markets i.e. Pharma & Key Accounts.
• Conduct all activities and keep personal qualities such as integrity, appearance and sociability in a manner contributory to maintenance of optimum corporate image.
• Keep informed about and report on all competitive products to management
• Promote other divisions of the company.
• Maintain customer records and database (on CRM if available) and provide this data when requested for use in promotions or research
• Maintain in first class condition all the demonstration equipment issued and account for the relevant items during stock take.
• Maintain the company vehicle in a safe and clean condition which reflects the corporate image.
Skills & Qualifications
• 1-2 Years in field-based sales.
• 1-2 years laboratory experience.
• Experience in using laboratory instruments & consumables and general functional knowledge of same.
• BSc degree in relevant discipline, higher is advantageous.
• Intermediate to advanced ICT skills (Microsoft excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.)
This position comes bearing a very competitive salary + commission/benefits structure including a company vehicle.
The ideal candidate will be living in Ireland, ideally 1-2 hours from Dublin.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Simon Gillivan | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9258