Medical Device Manufacturing Technician
Our client based in Dublin 9 is a start-up medical device company. They are looking for a manufacturing technician with experience in low volume manufacturing, strong soldering skills and a steady hand.
Role and Responsibilities
• Produce medical device components and products by carrying out assembly procedures of very small parts.
• Share responsibility for care of manufacturing environment.
• Provide support and feedback to engineering development.
• Role model for continuous improvement and GMP guidelines.
• Work in cleanroom and non-cleanroom ESD environments to manufacture medical device product and components
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practises (cGMP), and standard operating procedures; complying with legal regulations; monitoring environment.
• Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; calling for repairs.
• Identifies opportunities for improvement in procedures, design and general practises
• Liaise with engineering, troubleshooting through issues
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Certificate or diploma in medical device manufacturing
Certificate in Lean Six Sigma is desirable
• Strong Soldering experience is crucial
• Cleanroom manufacturing experience
• Medical device manufacturing experience
• Microsoft office – particularly excel
• Supporting previous experience in medical device design and process development is a huge advantage
• Problem solver
• Ability to self-start and take on responsibility
Clodagh Nerney | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9254