Our multinational medical device client in Limerick require a manufacturing engineer on a permanent basis. The primary purpose of this position is to provide technical support to all mfg engineering activities as carried out in the company.
• Participate as a project manager and/or key team member in projects requiring input from Mfg Engineering.
• Process Development for products designed by the Product Development team including transitioning these products to production.
• Equipment transfers from sister companies new technology sourcing and introduction.
• Ensure that manufacturing engineering activities are carried out according to company operating procedures, and that a high level of productivity and quality is achieved and maintained.
• Ensure that all activities carried out are compliant with quality system requirements.
• Liaise with other Manufacturing Facilities to achieve homogenous processes across the group.
• Source and install new equipment requirements into manufacturing in accordance with the company’s quality system.
• Work closely with the Machine Shop to develop jigs, fixtures and tooling to improve production efficiencies.
• Prepare, review and approve change requests and other quality system documentation requiring manufacturing engineering sign-off.
• Plan and execute projects to ensure that project timelines, quality and cost targets are met.
• Deputise for Senior Manufacturing Engineer.
• Formal Engineering qualification and relevant manufacturing experience (3 + years medical devices preferred.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Conor Cronin | Tel: +353 (0) 1 5079258