Would you like to spend each day working in a high tech Manufacturing environment with colleagues that continually strive for excellence? This manufacturing engineering position requires you to have the ability to plan the practices of manufacturing; to research and develop tools, processes, machines, and equipment; and to integrate the facilities and systems for producing quality products.
• Support day-to-day production activities such as yield improvement activity, change notice, DNCRs, calibrations, IQ, preventative maintenance etc.
• Ensure that all products/processes are developed in compliance with regulatory requirements and best practise.
• Resolve process/material/equipment issues and implement corrective & preventative actions.
• Identify new technologies/tooling for process improvement/development.
• Lead improvement activities utilising six sigma problem solving methodologies and lean manufacturing principles
• Maintain documentation for system assembly & test including, but not limited to: Bill of materials, DHRs, procedures, validation protocols & reports, co-ordinate validation builds as required.
• Identification and set up of new vendors.
• Contribute to design teams within own field(s) of expertise.
• Generates Engineering Change Orders, protocols, reports and prototypes under broad direction.
• Assist with test and evaluation of new designs including process/product development carrying out trial builds, developing iterations of existing processes/products.
• Transfer of New Products/ Manufacturing Technology both external and internal into production.
Behaviours & Skills required include:
Strong technical ability based on a broad and deep knowledge of fundamental engineering principles.
Strong work ethic, creative problem solving, capable of working on own initiative. Excellent writing, presentation, and verbal communication skills essential.
Qualifications & Experience:
Primary and/or a postgraduate degree BS, MS, or PhD (Mechanical, Materials, Polymer, or Biomedical Engineering, or related technical field).
Ideally 3-5 years Process Development and new product introduction experience in Medical Device Manufacturing.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Kevin Silke | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9255