We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning Medical Device organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Ensure all vendors and visitors adhere to all safety requirements and training while on site.
• Maintain product and process Quality elements daily. Embed Quality policy and culture into day to day activities.
• Support day to day manufacturing operation activities to allow site to meet its targets as required.
• Develop and execute key documentation e.g. URS, FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ, PQ, TMV Protocols
• Set up Preventive Maintenance and Calibration routines.
• Design & develop tools, fixtures, gages and special equipment for manufacturing operations and new product / process introductions in conjunction with Toolroom Technicians and Manufacturing Engineers.
• Preparation and maintenance of all relevant manufacturing specifications.
• Develop, maintain, and adhere to project schedules for effective project implementation
• Identify and support technical improvements under the department’s continuous improvement program.
• Directly deal with External Vendors for the development, purchasing and support key project activities.
• Ensure all Vendors are correctly permitted prior to and while on site.
• Competent in validation requirements on new equipment introductions/processes/process changes.
• Adhere to capital and budget spends
• Actively work to reduce cost on day to day activities, including vendor cots and implementation of process improvements
• Actively participate in cross-functional teams to ensure New Product Introduction/Research and Development projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
• Actively interfacing with cross-functional team members, always practicing good teamwork in support of day to day operating requirements.
• Demonstrate strong leadership and a clear identifiable work ethos within the Projects Engineering team.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor of Engineering Degree from accredited institution in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or a related degree.
• 1-2 years of experience in manufacturing and/or engineering is required. Previous experience working in a regulated industry, such as Medical Device is preferred.
If interested in this posting please feel free to contact Seán McCarthy on +353 (0)87 798 8480 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.