The Interdependency & Risk Manager’s role is to identify, track and manage the key interdependencies and risks associated with EUDAMED and to ensure appropriate resolution / mitigation planning is in place. The role will work closely with the EDUAMED module and workstream leads, as well as the MDR Program PMO and Issues & Risks process to ensure effective business readiness and participation in EUDAMED
• Provide leadership to instil trust and influence with key stakeholders
• Consistently support the EDUAMED team to continuously raise the standard of interdependency and risk leadership. Critical for success will be the relationship with the module leads and overall program PMO / methodologies
• Accountable for the successful delivery of multiple simultaneous outcomes, spanning multiple functional areas and locations
• Responsible of clear definition of scope and deliverables, milestones, timelines and the concise articulation of interdependencies and risks.
• Collaborates across workstream and program leadership to ensure comprehension of EUDAMED interdependencies & risks and the implications of same.
• Use expert skills to establish common understanding, timelines, milestones and expectations in relation to risk resolution / mitigation, as well as business impact.
• Provides direction to project resources, monitors efforts and delivery against key deliverables.
• Schedules and facilitates relevant meetings and advises management on status. Facilitates problem resolution & manages escalation / status reporting
• Plan, schedule and track timelines using appropriate tools.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the
highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
• Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer.
Education & Experience
• Approx 10 years experience in Project Management field within large scale organizations
• Proven exceptional skills and capacity to deliver
• Demonstrated ability to lead across multiple business organizations, including global
and enterprise-wide projects.
• Certificates in Program/Project Management will enhance candidacy but are not a
If interested in this posting please feel free to contact Seán McCarthy on +353 (0)87 798 8480 or email@example.com for further information.