Global Product Marketing Manager
Our client an early stage medical device company who have commercialised its first product and have recently introduced second iteration are currently seeking a Global Product Marketing Manager to join their team. Reporting to a US based VP of Marketing. The Global Product Marketing Director will play a key role helping to direct the expansion of the company’s product offerings from the early stage planning to the ongoing strategic support of marketed products
• Primary responsibility for product franchise strategy – both in development and commercial stages
• Works closely with R&D, Regulatory & Clinical, Commercial Teams, and Manufacturing
• Integrate market research, market potential, competitive analysis, customer analysis, market segmentation, and assessment of franchise performance into product franchise strategy.
• Effectively represent customer needs in product and program strategy – collect clinician input, advisory boards, KOL relationship management, market research, coordinate collection of and analysis of customer feedback gathered by the team
• Product launch plans – new products, new programs, messaging, podium and publication strategies, training, marketing materials. Developing and executing market introduction and launch programs, leveraging commercial marketing. Coordinate with Commercial team on ongoing product support plans.
• Fosters strong relationships with key customers
• Supports brand strategy programs and initiatives
• Working with Commercial Marketing to;
o Manage and promote the Company’s brand in the market and to create a strong brand awareness among the Company’s customer base.
o Develop and implement marketing strategies including international communications, KOL engagement, publication and PR strategies.
o Develop the profile and professional image of the Company as a scientific, innovative, service oriented and high quality partner .
• Participating in global market prioritization and business development..
• Leveraging a broad breadth of KOL relationships to provide key inputs to the sales, marketing, R&D, regulatory, and clinical processes of the Company.
• Working with the other functions within the company in a harmonious and effective manner.
• Undergraduate degree required, MBA preferred
• 5-10 years of experience in medical device / health care marketing and product management. Experience in neurovascular or endovascular therapeutic intervention preferred.
• Excellent communication skills – ability to work effectively with cross-functional international teams as well as to build relationships with customers from across the globe.
• Experience in launching products, planning marketing strategies, strategic messaging, and successful public relations efforts.
• Strong analytical skills – to enable integration of input from multiple sources into market opportunity assessments, product prioritization, and launch plans.
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills. Proactive, self-motivated, ability to work independently while engaging multi-functional stakeholders in the process
• Strong organizational skills to manage projects and to coordinate across the needs of multiple stakeholders.
• Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and to travel extensively.
James Cassidy | Tel: +353 (0) 1 5079250