Engineering Maintenance Planner
Our client, a respected medical device company are recruiting an Engineering Maintenance Planner who will provide engineering support within a high volume, fully automated manufacturing environment to support the reliability engineering function. The Engineering Maintenance Planner is accountable for equipment performance through ownership of the Maintenance program and for the efficient running of the Engineering Materials Stores.
As Engineering Maintenance Planner, you will:
• Manage site Maintenance System on SAP
• Provide maintenance schedule and Preventive Maintenance work orders to relevant key stakeholders
• Monitor and Manage all spare inventory within the engineering stores and associated administration
• Work closely with engineering associates and vendors to assure spare parts availability.
• Analyse weekly machine downtimes, machine breakdowns, reoccurring issues, machine availability, spares usage and submit reports and data to cross functional teams to aid decision making.
• Compiling Preventive Maintenance : Corrective Maintenance ratios
• Generate equipment cost reports
• Review preventive maintenance activities, task lists on a regular basis and as part of annual review for its effectiveness and suggest and provide technician guidance to aid elimination of machine deficiencies
• Analyse Manufacturing Execution System (MES) data and other sources to compile reliability data and report on equipment performance.
• Develop and manage predictive maintenance program
• Regularly monitor new technologies for improving the reliability of equipment and promote equipment standardization with relevant stakeholders.
• Ensures that all preventative and corrective maintenance and breakdown history including usage of spare parts is properly logged through SAP.
• To fully participate in companywide continuous improvement initiatives, working in teams as required and utilizing appropriate quality tools as applicable.
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level in a relevant engineering discipline. You will have experience in a reliability engineering role. You will have experience with SAP or a similar ERP system as well as advanced levels of Excel (v-lookups). You will be highly organised, and process driven with an eye for detail and able to analyse data and identify root cause trends.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Claire Kenny | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9287