Our client, one of the largest multinational company based in Ireland is recruiting for Documentation coordinator. You will join the team as the Documentation Coordinator in collaboration with QA function, legal and training departments
• Lead the document control discipline in the group by providing technical support in documenting and maintaining the Documentation Management System through knowledge and understanding of Good Documentation Practices.
• Support the filing documents on-line, routing for approvals and follow ups to ensure approvals completed in a timely manner.
• Responsible for the documentation system, ensuring procedures comply with internal requirements including tabulating periodic reviews of the status of documents in the Documentation Management System.
• Participate, input and present in project/ department meetings as required
• Become the point of contact for the Legal team- supporting the progress of contracts and service agreements.
• Have ownership of training plans, including training coordination and management.
• Experience as a Documentation Coordinator/ Controller, using on-line platforms in a controlled environment such as Pharmaceutical or Medical device with demonstrable experience.
• Experience within a medical devices and / or Pharmaceutical Company as a Documentation Controller would be a distinct advantage.
• Experience of compliance within Quality Management systems for documentation management.
• Excellent technical report writing skills and systematic approach to filing necessary.
• Awareness of ISO13485 and 21 CFR 820 an advantage.
• Excellent communicator; clear and concise in communications with External and Internal partners with the ability to work flexibly across a multi-disciplinary team in jointly achieving departmental goals & established time lines.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Jannet Diana | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9255