Our client is a provider of In vitro diagnostic equipment & reagents to the Hospital Sector in Ireland. They are currently seeking an Immunology/Molecular Biology expert in the Clinical Sales area. A strong understanding of Real-time PCR & immunological solutions is essential. The ideal person shall have a strong clinical Microbiology biology background & a minimum of 1 years previous clinical sales experience. Focus shall be on visiting Virology/Serology Lab Managers, Scientific Staff & consultants & procurement within the Hospitals throughout Ireland.
• Provide Molecular Sales Support to the Clinical Sales Team (UK & Ireland) for the Viral diagnosis Product Ranges.
• Follow the marketing strategies, promotional programme and to spend time where it can have most effect using CRM 360 to its full extent to maintain, plan and oversee the basics of territory operation. .
• Develop and maintain relationships with all customers and influencers within the allocated accounts by regular visits in order to engender a professional selling environment to the benefit of the company.
• Work together with the Business Managers to produce financial proposals and quotations. These must be in line with the company pricing strategy and mindful of any group arrangements (e.g. PHE ,SHAs, Purchasing Consortia).
• Promptly dealing with customer enquiries, requests and complaints.
• Regularly visit customer accounts in accordance with the promotional programme, meeting all activity requirements on the Buying and Working Platform, to maintain a good selling environment and excellent customer relations.
• Interact with Salesforce, participate in Sales meetings, and local conferences.
• Develop a network with Key Opinion Leaders.
• Act as an ambassador for our client with customers.
• Assist in any other duties within the company as requested.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
• Previous sales experience desirable
• Educated to degree level in life science subjects with a high level knowledge of Molecular Biology (RT-PCR preferably)
• Minimum 3 years microbiology laboratory experience
• Good core knowledge of current bacteriology and virology methods and techniques
• Very good organization, interpersonal skills.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Karen Shiel | Tel: +353 (0) 1 5079256