Our client is a leader in the medical devices and pharma markets throughout Ireland and the UK. This role sits within the Medical Devices division & the products comprise a range on Urology, Wound Care, Stoma Care and Compression products. The purpose of the role is to deliver year-on-year sales growth by meeting and/or exceeding the annual sales plan; to communicate the clinical and commercial benefits of our clients product range to enable better patient outcomes and to provide cost effective options to clinical staff within acute and primary care facilities across the Republic of Ireland.
• Deliver year-on-year sales growth by meeting and/or exceeding the annual sales plan
• Secure, maintain and service existing business
• Building a sales pipeline and meeting strategic growth targets by identifying key growth and new business opportunities
• Develop and implement agreed strategies in all target accounts
• To train customers to use and understand our products and services to best practice standard
• Conducting strategic reviews within the customer base for the largest and/or most strategically important accounts
• Participating in and providing support at relevant exhibitions, sales meetings, and other clinical/sales-related functions as requested and/or defined by management
• Taking ownership of customers and KOL’s to ensure that a positive relationship is developed and maintained, with customer satisfaction paramount
• Developing territory management plans that identify and prioritise activities to achieve business goals
• Promoting a positive and professional company image internally and externally
• Completing all administration, reports & requests within guidelines & on time.
• Customers will include all disciplines relating to Urology, Wound Care, Stoma Care and Compression products, to include Tissue Viability Nurses, Stoma Care Nurses, Urology Nurse Specialists, PHN’s, Pharmacy and Procurement in Primary Care and Acute Sector.
• Strong sales background with 3 years’ experience preferably in the Primary Care sector
• Experience within the Urology sector is desirable.
• Previous experience in the Acute sector is desirable
• Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
• Proven organisational/multi-tasking skills.
• High level of self-initiative and self-management (capable of working independently).
• Strong relationship/team player skills with ability to work collaboratively as a member of a cross-functional team (internally & externally).
• High level of customer focus and customer service.
• Willingness to travel internationally to manufacturer training programmes etc., and for clinical meetings as required.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Karen Shiel | Tel: +353 (0) 1 5079256