Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Sell products and solutions to customers to achieve targets and exceed them whenever possible, promoting products and solutions to existing and potential customers by individual sales activities, and in acute care, more group sales activities (eg supporting trials, making presentations and arranging visits to reference sites) and in long-term care, more, negotiating on individual sales with accounts.
2. Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims and annual/cycle territory plans. Maximise efficiency and productivity, particularly to optimise customer-facing activities within the designated territory.
3. Use Account Planning tools to prepare agreed Account Plans for major accounts, in conjunction with other personnel supporting the account. Liaise with personnel in the same area to coordinate company activities to achieve company objectives.
4. Manage the purchasing process, including completing and responding to tenders (in acute care) and purchase requests (in long-term care), working with other specialists within the company as required (eg the Business Development, Account Management, Contracts, andContract Support teams) on larger tenders.
5. Maintain a level of specialist clinical knowledge (eg ergonomic / tissue viability), at higher level in acute care for working with specialists, and conduct assessments, which are essential to meet contractual requirements long-term care.
6. Monitor and report on personal, customer, market and competitor activities and provide relevant forecasts, reports and information as required directly or within a CRM system.
7. If and when required, attend exhibitions and events in the UK and possibly overseas, help set up and manage stands.
If you would like further Information you can contact:
Paul O'Brien | Tel: +353 (0) 21 233 9370